- Having difficulty with your Centering Prayer practice?
- Feeling alienated from God, other people, yourself?
- Struggling in a dark night?
- Wanting to pursue a path with skillful teachings on all states of prayer and stages of consciousness?
- Seeking companionship and guidance from someone who has themselves traveled the journey?
- Curious about how to live Jesus’s teachings on union and unity consciousness?
- Interested in learning the hidden treasures in Father Thomas Keating’s teachings that enable you to embrace ordinary life, psychological healing and all parts of your humanity, including your body, mind and actions?
Receive spiritual direction from David Frenette for support and guidance with your beginning or existing practice of Centering Prayer, other contemplative practices and your developing relationship with God. Click here or on the button at left to schedule.
- Provides experience in individual sessions that respond to the unique spiritual, psychological and life issues you bring
- Establishes, reinforces and deepens your contemplative practice according to the Path of Centering Prayer
- Focuses on your own unique experience of God
- Extends God’s healing and transformation to your psychological and life issues through contemplative practice
Typical process includes dialogue, mutual assessment of issues, experiential prayer exercise, discussion, and identification of ways to integrate the experience outside session.
Your Spiritual Direction Session with David Frenette
Receive consultation regarding your beginning or existing practice of Centering Prayer, Heartfulness Practice, other contemplative practices and your developing relationship with God. The typical process for a spiritual direction consultation with David includes the following: dialogue, mutual assessment of issues, experiential prayer exercise, discussion, identification of ways to integrate outside session. Your consultation will
- Provide experience in single-sessions that respond to your particular spiritual, psychological and life issues
- Establish, reinforce and deepen your contemplative practice
- Center on your experience of God
- Extend God’s healing and transformation to your psychological and life issues through contemplative practice